Thursday, September 4, 2008

Alpha-Omega



Quite possibly one of the best local cassettes I've found recently. Alpha-Omega were a wedding/lounge group that were active in the mid 1980's. Hailing from Parkersburg WV, this five piece act set the local circuit on fire during the summer of 84. At least that is how I imagine it going down. More than likely this group pulled together enough cash among themselves to produce this cassette and hope for the best.

If you enjoy heartfelt attempts at songs with a nice dose of irony, this will be for you. Personally, I find this band endearing in my special own way.

Track List:
Japanese Import Blues
I'll Be Over you
Love my Music
One Note Samba
Just the Way You Are
Heart of Rock N Roll
I Love You

http://www.divshare.com/download/5366753-930
Zipped file via DivShare

No comments: