Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tetty Kadi - Teratai Putih



Here is a very interesting tape from Indonesia. I've been unable to gather very much information about Tetty Kadi, not because she is unknown, far from it, but because I am unable to read Indonesian. What I have found out is she is/was a performer as well as an actress. Quite famous in Indonesia.

This tape delivers an excellent performance. Tetty and the backing band The Favorites sound to me like an excellent lounge act. The tunes are full of organs and lo fi strummed guitars which are complimented by Tetty's dreamy voice. If anybody can point me into the direction of some information on this lady, please do. I would love to learn more.


Track List:
Teratai Putih
Dosaku Padamu
Terlalu Muda Untuk Bercinta
Pengenang Kehancuran
Layu Sebelum Berkembang
Ballada Perpisahan
Satu Dari Kenangan
Layu Tiada Belaian
Pasti Kembali
Siapa Kubelum Tahu
Hatiku Jatuh Padamu
Salam Sayang
Sekedar Bertanya
Teman Jenaka
Andaikan
Sahabat Lama
Belum Seorang
Cinta Remaja

http://www.divshare.com/download/5350101-853
Zipped file via DivShare

No comments: